Thursday 10 November 2011

Long weekend training!

This goes out to everyone on a regular training schedule - you need to still train even if it's a long weekend! Many people tend to say 'I'll take the long weekend off, I deserve it!'. WELL - you deserve to stay active and continue with your progress over the weekend! Plan an active family outing, go for a run, do some weights - whatever you want!

So instead of taking the weekend off, make it a 'choose your favorite training method' weekend - have fun and stick with the plan!

I am heading out of town on Saturday so I am training Friday morning and Sunday, taking Saturday off - it's all planned and I am going to make it happen!

My thoughts to all of the veterans this weekend, thank you for all of your sacrifices for our freedom.

Xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment