Monday 7 November 2011

Sunday – FUN Day!

Thanks to the time change…my little monkey was up long before she should have been! So we go ready and went to the park. It was beautiful. Having the energy to chase with my kid is such a great feeling. We ran around the park for over 2 hours! Great workout! Lifting, running, sliding, swinging…so much fun!

I really am starting to see my body change. My shape is different. I’m more toned. I’m so much stronger. It’s great! I want to teach my daughter how much fun exercise is. I really think that I need to start thinking about making fitness my career. I have so much love for it. I want to know more…I want to try everything…I want to help people enjoy it…and benefit from it. It’s not an option right now…but soon.

So…confession time! I still haven’t had any chocolate…but I may have had some Creamy Caramel Popcorn from Kernels. Ooops. L But…I controlled my portion, and ate well for the rest of the day. So really, minor slip up.

As far as weekends go….I feel that I’ve pretty well stayed on track. And that….makes me proud of myself. Makes me feel like I’m progressing in my journey towards living a healthy lifestyle.

I had computer problems tonight. I couldn’t get on the internet. So I’m writing this in Word. I hope this is okay…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment