Friday 11 November 2011

TACEY DAY 11 {feeling grateful}

Funny...11 has always been my favorite number...my jersey number in sports, and a number that whenever I see it in duplicates (11:11) I feel connected and grounded (I know, call me a flake).

So, today, Remembrance Day, November the 11th, 2011..that's a lot of 11's....

I took my son to the Service in town, as my husband was marching in the parade and my son thought it would be pretty cool to see Daddy in the parade....So downtown we went...Then, feeling all warm and fuzzy as a family, we went to see Puss in Boots...yes...I ate popcorn.  But the really cool thing is that 'normally' my husband would WOOF down a large to himself, and I would devour a regular on my own...Today, we shared a large, but stopped before it was empty..For us (especially my husband) was pretty impressive...

Then, coming home and after eating dinner, it was cold and rainy..the day had come and gone without my run or exercise...and it bugged me.  So much so that I actually put on my runners at 720pm and took off for a good 25 minute fast run...I know it wasn't much, but it got my blood pumping and my bod sweaty...so I know it did me some good.

I'm realizing how much I miss running...and for that I am grateful.

Tomorrow...I feel a big one coming on...

Hugs and love,

Tacey
xo

PS.  Steph, you are a doll..not to worry at all...trust me, you are not the first person to get my name wrong, that's for sure!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment