Monday 28 November 2011

Monday!

2 days to go and I'm finally feeling much better. Nice. Oh well...I had a great run tonight, and pushed myself hard during my leg workout...and really...that's all that counts. I'm sitting here..exhausted, stiff, and shakey. YAY!!!! What a great feeling!!!

While I was walking in the beautiful sun on my lunch break today, I thought about something. I've been all about distance. Well, the bottom line is I'm having trouble fitting everything in...and some days...I do nothing because of that. So I was thinking today, rather than distance...I should try being concerned with time instead. That way, I should be able to get at least a 25 min run in at lunch, a walk or run in the 5kms...well getting changed, running, then stretching...then changing back...that's impossible in half an hour!

I think judging by the shake in my quads right now...I'm probably not going to run tomorrow. But, I'm still going to get out and walk...start the day right! OOOOHHHHHHH....it's good to be back!!!

Tacey, I sure hope you feel better soon. I'm still without my voice, but feel better. This cold/flu thing has been awful! Rest up...you'll be good as new soon! Sometimes as hard as it is to rest...our bodies know best. :)

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Steph - indeed I like your new perspective - I flop back and forth between distance & time - all depends on the day. It's ok not to do the same distance all the time! Maybe you will enjoy beating seconds off your time instead. Rock it out sister!!!

    Cher

    ReplyDelete