Friday 4 November 2011

Trainer Notes - Week 1

CONGRATS to all of you bloggers! 

I know this past week has been tough - but I see everyone is making progress, in fitness and in food!  I would like to share a true story about one of my clients:
After months and months of no results this client and I came to a conclusion - somethings gotta change.  We have gone through the process of food allergy testing (which was eye opening for her), injury recovery (many) and learning about our bodies.  2 Weeks ago she kicked it up a notch with her training.  Instead of training 3 days per week, she is now training 5 days per week - in 2 weeks she has dropped 4 pounds + lost over a half a percent in body fat.  It is awesome!!  It goes to show that even just a little increase in what you are already doing can break you through the plateau.

Bloggers, be sure to blog this weekend - every day!  Tell us about your struggles and accomplishments - and don't forget - family active time is exercise!

Well done for week one, BRING ON WEEK 2 (after a very well behaved weekend I hope!)

xo
Cher
If you haven't already - visit the Ginger & Crew Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment