Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday

I'm feeling slightly better today, but still too sick to do very much exercise. We got to get outside this morning and take care of the yard clean up. The cold, fresh air felt great in my lungs. I don't think that what I did though could really qualify as calorie burning.

I am going to get up in the morning and head out to get groceries, and I'm going to prep a lot of healthy food for the week. I'm going to cook a big pot of quinoa, and cut up fresh veggies and fruit. That way, lunches are complete, and I won't have to be looking for things.

I'd love to be able to workout tomorrow. I'm going to get to bed early and hopefully get some good rest. It's unbelievable how much of a difference a good workout makes in your day. My husband told me last night that me going to the gym after work til 6 just isn't working. I've been waiting for him to say that. So I'm going to have to figure something else out. Now that I'm sleeping better, and the snow is gone...hopefully!...and it's pretty mild, I'm thinking that I'll split my workouts up again. Run in the morning, weights after work. If that doesn't work, I guess what I'll have to do is either cardio right after work, then come home and go back and do weights after Sophie goes to bed, or just do it all after she goes to bed.

I think splitting your workout is okay....? I just have to find a way. I am not willing to stop this. It is something that I have to do for myself. If only there were a few more hours in the day! :)

Hopefully I'll be able to post about my fabulous workout tomorrow!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment