Tuesday 8 November 2011

TACEY DAY 8 {FEELING GREAT!}

Besides this nasty chest cold going on...I'm feeling pretty darn great these past 8 days.

I feel really empowered about taking action with my weight and health. Spending the majority of time on a computer does take a toll on one's midsection (or end section to be more exact!).

Today I power walked up to the Wilden, then ran around Hidden Lake and all the way home (probably only 3 km) but came home and hammered on the weights again.

Honestly, I am starting to feel a bit of pain in my knee...but I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes...Worst case, I have an eliptical that is far less impact if it gets nasty (darn arthritis).

I even made a healthy low fat tuna dish last night (low fat everything) and it was super yummy...and nooo chips. In fact, much to the suprise of a good friend, I have NO chips in the house! Which obviously helps...

As for the scale, I don't believe there is much of a difference yet...but I can definitely see the beginnings of my obliques coming back....and that's incentive to keep pushing forward.

Talk tomorrow...Keep it up Steph!!! Feel better!!!

Tacey
xo

1 comment:

  1. The scale is not your friend! The fact that you are noticing the muscle tone is wicked awesome. Keep thinking that we are measuring at the end - so there is a lot of time to make those inches go down.
    The scale can be deceiving - water retention, hormonal cycle, time of day, muscle vs fat, caffine intake etc - all contribute to the number being different or staying the same.DO NOT be bummed about that number. I do promise that if you keep up the good work, the numbers on your pants will change, and that is very important!
    Cher

    ReplyDelete