Monday 21 November 2011

Happy Monday!

Well, I managed to have a decent night's sleep last night - naturally! But, I woke up with a definate cold. :( But I must say....definately feel better now that I'm sleeping! And....I confronted my stress at work this morning. I felt good, confident, and ready. So I did..and...it turned out well! :) Thank goodness!

So, today was really a good day. It was sunny at lunch, and my walk was great! It was beautiful. As far as exercise goes, that was it for me today. This cold seems to have grabbed on a little bit. I'm faithfully taking my coldfx, and I hope to be feeling better tomorrow. Perhaps another night of sleep will help!

I didn't eat chocolate today. I'm seriously having such a hard time with it. Wow. I'm going to start counting my WW points tomorrow. I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers prior to having my daughter. It really kept me on track with food. I think I'm eating way more then I think I am. Despite feeling great, I'm just not losing weight.

Oh...and when I came home tonight, Sophie came flying to the door and screamed...."MOM! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!" She grabbed me and wrapped her little arms around me and told me that I was the best mom! I have to tell you....THAT is the most amazing feeling EVER. And despite being tired, broke, and all the other stuff that kids bring with them...I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything.

I'm warning you....I may be a little grumpy tomorrow night. I'll be hungry...and I'm not really all that nice when I'm hungry and wanting chocolate! LOL!!!

Happy Tuesday!

G'night

XO

1 comment:

  1. Steph :) you are doing so great. Between colds, insomnia, and work insanity you are prevailing. I too started tracking my food again. Myfitnesspal worked for me before the wedding - funny how we get off track eh?
    You are doing great with the chocolate - it will not win!
    Walking is good enough when you are sick - when you are on the mend you can train harder :)
    Xo
    Cher

    ReplyDelete