Wednesday 16 November 2011

Trainer Notes & Workout - Fitness Challenge Day 16!

Hey Ladies & Gents!

I wanted to let the bloggers know that the blogging has been hugely popular.  On average there are 50+ views to the blog every day.  That is awesome, and I hope people are feeling inspired and encouraged in their own journeys!

Yesterday I did a killer workout with one of my clients (you ROCK Shay!) and here is how it went.  Our legs are like jello and bums quite sore so it did the trick!

Each move was 40 seconds in length with 20 seconds of rest (we counted our reps):
1. 6 Wide Running Knees + 1 Burpee
2. Plank Jacks (in plank take legs in and out)
3. Single Knee Jump Up + Tuck jump (KILLER)
4. Alternating Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl



Shay has a bum wrist and I have my MVA injury so we modified where we needed to - but still rocked it.

If you have never worked with a personal trainer, or would like to, don't forget to check out Ginger & Crew's website - We come to you (Kelowna only)!

Thanks again ladies, you are doing great - ups and downs are to be expected - just keep your lifestyle goals in mind!

xo
Cher

1 comment:

  1. Had a great workout (thank you Cher!). I have also been doing my 360 degree plank/yoga every day :) It's time to get on track. Thank you for the inspiring words, ladies!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete