Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wednesday

CONGRATULATIONS TACEY!!!!!! So amazing!!! It's been a pleasure blogging with you and reading about your success! I'm so very happy for you! Keep going!

As for me...I'm totally feeling discoursaged. I know that a lot has happened this month. But to not lose 1 inch? Really? I guess I should look at it as ....well, despite some challenges, I've managed to keep exercising and not gain any inches. But that's hard to face tonight. :(

I definately plan to keep going on this road. I enjoy it, and really, it's about being healthy. I really hope though, with a bit of discipline with food, I start losing some damn weight!

This has been great, and I will miss it! Cher, you are so encouraging and positive! Thanks so much! Looking forward to the next challenge! Next time though, I'm going to be healthy and well rested through it! LOL!!

Again, congrats Tacey!

Good night

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment