Saturday 19 November 2011

Much better day!

Day 19! I'm sure glad that I've done this! And today turned out to be so much better then the last few! I slept last night...although with help...I slept....HARD. My husband got called in 4 times through the night, had a shower, and I only woke up twice!!!! I was super groggy this morning, but I didn't let it get me. I got up, had coffee and breakfast, and out we went. The fresh air does amazing things for my mood!

Then I was lucky enough to make it to the gym. I had a fantastic run, and did 5kms in just under 35 mins! And then upper body strength training...always my favorite. And I'm tired. Naturally tired. I feel like I'm going to sleep! I sure hope that this is the end of this nonsense.

I'm feeling much more positive today. Its really hard to stay on track and positive with very little rest. This time of year always tends to get me down also. I can handle the cold, as long as it's sunny. The dreary ickyness is, well....icky. But today, I got up and told myself that it would be a good day...and it was.

I love how I feel after exercising. And weekends at the gym are great! Very few people...don't have to wait for anything. Now, on a not so positive note....the chocolate thing....not doing so great. Yay Tacey for 19 days of no chips! I wish that I had your self control! I realized today that I've been suffering from PMS this week. My symptoms have greatly reduced, but that damn chocolate thing, it just gets me all the time!

I have a pretty busy morning tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get to the gym before the football game starts. And my major goal for the day, once again....NO CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Damn chocolate.

LOL!

Night.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment