Thursday 10 November 2011

Oooops! Damn Wagon!

Not my greatest day today. I slept last night...only woke up twice, but I feel more tired today then yesterday. So I decided to give myself the day off. Figure that I must need it...I feel exhausted. I kinda cheated...ate 4 hallowween bars. Damn wagon tipped me off! Well, back up...upward and onward!

I did manage to walk on my lunch break. But really...no real exercise. But I'm feeling okay about that. I think the day off won't hurt honestly. I'm sure that Cher may disagree....but at least I don't have any guilt tonight!

My husband is leaving tomorrow at around noon til Sunday afternoon. I won't be able to workout on Saturday, as I have no one to watch my daughter. I'm going to have an awesome big workout tomorrow morning and then spend the day at the park on Saturday. Chasing and climbing with kids will burn some calories. I should be able to go Sunday evening for a workout. Fingers crossed. I really do crave the burn!

Hope your long weekends are fabulous. Hope everyone stays on track and has a great time doing so! Rain or shine early morning run for me tomorrow! Can't wait!

Night!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment