Thursday 24 November 2011

Thursday

Congrats Tacey! 100 kms is so fantastic! When I started to push past 5 kms, I would add minutes, rather than distance. That way, I find if I run 7 extra minutes, I don't feel like I've failed at all. I totally get a block about distance for some reason.

Me today, I feel like CRAP again. I'm so tired of this I can't even put it into words. My cold has moved into my chest, and I could barely go up 2 flights of staris today without being out of breath. I managed to get out for my walk at lunch, but when it came time for the gym, I just couldn't do it.

I did have a successful day 3 though. :) I felt this morning like I wasn't going to be able to control my chocolate craving, so I left my wallett at home. I work at Capri mall and Extra Foods is right downstairs. Convenient if you forget your lunch...a pain in the butt if you want a chocolate bar!

Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling better. I'm feeling like the world is against me again. I just want to run....exercise...SWEAT!

Night.

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Honey!!! Walking is the only think I would suggest if you have a chest cold - good heavens it's too hard to breathe!! I know you want to push, but if you do, you may get sicker. Remember walking isn't the devil, it's your friend - so keep up with your lunch walks, and maybe throw in an extra in the early evening/morning if you can (it's dark out early isn't it?)
    Congrats on the chocolate/WW - You can do this!!

    xo and lots of hugs!
    Cher

    ReplyDelete