Monday 21 November 2011

Three weeks!!!

Yes!  Three weeks....It's been three weeks since we began this challenge and today I found myself lacing up my runners like it was just part of my regular routine...

And if I gain nothing else from this...THAT is enough.

I find myself running with ease...almost a saunter...perhaps a dance...it's a great feeling and I love doing it.

Furthermore, everyday I try to incorporate healthier decisions into my diet...*and not just NOT eating chips!*.  Today was a healthy protein smoothie...veggies and low cal dip....no snacking and a nice whole grain tuna casserole for dinner.

This challenge isn't feeling 'hard' for me right now...it's just feeling like a whole new rhythm...which is invaluable to me...because, as I've said before, this isn't a sprint...I want these new habits to transform into my regular routine...and to be perfectly honest...I can't see how they couldn't.

Love and hugs..

Tacey
xo

1 comment: