Thursday 10 November 2011

How many days are we in???

Funny that I 'think' it's been 9 now..but at this moment, I've stopped counting the days and am trying to simply settle into this new routine (and make it less of a sprint and more of a jog-if you know what I mean).

I felt horrible about not exercising yesterday, because, to be quite honest, I really like the way I feel after, and I like that I feel like I'm one step closer to tighter abs and a more toned bod (for my bikini in Maui!).

Soooo, this morning I took my snappy new jacket, put on my sneakers and did a 5km at Mission Creek...and it was glorious!  Yes, there were moments where I thought "heck...walk for a bit"...but I powered through and before I knew it, I was done..ha!  I felt really, really strong and totally noticed how different I felt from doing the same run a mere 8 days ago...(remember, I could barely talk).

One thing for me that really pulls me through is good, pumping music!!!

I found MotionTraxx a few years ago and they provide some really motivational running music...

Anyone else care to share a play list that is great to run to???

A big shout out to the ladies at the Running Room...I was provided impeccable customer service with regard to every last detail.  I highly recommend anyone who needs to get suited up for a winter of running, go to the Running Room...they'll take very good care of you.

Love,

Tacey
xo

PS.  Steph!!!  Don't be soo hard on yourself....Geeesh, not sleeping is torture to the mind and the body...An all natural herbal remedy is called Ashwaganda (and you can buy that at Natures Fair or Choices).  It's used to aid in getting to sleep and/or anti anxiety.....Get rest soon....(oh, and my name is actually Tacey..not Tracey-but you can call me Tracey, and I won't mind...just thought I'd let you know.) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm going to try that! I'm totally trying not to take any sleeping pills...but I'm all about herbal! I've been taking Maca...wonderful!!!! I'm soooooooo sorry Tacey! (insert embarrassed face here!) Glad you had a great workout today!

    ReplyDelete