Sunday 6 November 2011

20 k!!!! {Tacey Day 6}

Is it day 6 already?????

Just finished working out...yep, I'm actually dripping sweat on my keyboard (some say gross, I say sexaaaay).

I did another 5k today, and just like everyone, there are times when it's soooooo easy to just hit the stop button and say "some is better than none, right???" but there's nothing more satisfying than finishing what you set out to accomplish....and this week, I've completed 4 5km runs in 6 days...not too shabby I say.

Last night I went out with my hubby on a date and we are both trying hard to reduce the amount of crap we consume...and having him on board really really really helps me out...ya see, my amazing husband has a huge sweet tooth, and both of us like munching at night...Obviously it's pretty hard for me to resist my munchies at night if my partner beside me on the couch is chompin' away on Munchie Mix.

So, I'm pleased with my progress so far and am very grateful to have discovered (and signed up for) this challenge. THANK YOU CHER!!!!

Hugs and love..

Tacey
xo

PS. Thank you Steph for your well wishes...the cold's still here, but I do feel much better today...here's to a great week ahead...keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment