Wednesday 23 November 2011

Singing in the rain...(Tacey Day 23!)

Yes, in the past 23 days I have run in the snow, the sleet and now, the RAIN....but the coolest part was the fact that I could not, 'not' run...

I know when I first started out, my 5k's were about 34-35 minutes...well, today, in the rain, I pounded out a 5k in 27 minutes~!!!!

Whoo hooo! 

I feel great.

I see a leaner body (and that makes me happy)...I've been able to handle enormous family stress better than normal (ie. feed my stress with chips and crap).


This is not to say that I am perfect and completely abstaining from anything in my 'old ways'...as a matter of fact, I just dipped into the Halloween bowl...but, in the grand scheme of things...Halloween was 24 nights ago, so if I'm just hitting it tonight, then that's not so bad at all...

After all, every once in a while it's okay to indulge...

Love and hugs...

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment