Tuesday 22 November 2011

8 Days Left???? WTF??

Wow.  I just read Cher's post about her amazing training services and at the end she stated there are only 8 days left in our challenge!!!

Man....hearing (reading) those words brought instant anxiety...I'm so scared that my measurements won't be what I would hope for, or that I'll meet with Cher, she'll measure me, and there will be no improvement....

Eeeek. 

Especially because today I didn't work out (I know...the effortless runner was not feeling it today...sadly, I had to take a heavier pain killer dose last night due to pain in my ankles and back and it kicked my butt today...). 

Oh well...

Tomorrrrrrrow, tomorrrrrrrrow, I LOVE ya, tomorrrrrorow, you're only a daaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaa-way!


Enough of my pity party...Tomorrow I shall kick my own ass.  Period....because, as Cher said, there are only 8 days left!!!

Love and hugs...

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment