Saturday 26 November 2011

4 days to go....

Wow...Has it been 26 days already?

Have I really run over 100km?

Yes, and yes...

Today, I took it easy and spent time with my family, went for a leisurely hike with the family and the pooch/bear....but I still took what I'm learning in this journey...

Today, not the normal trip to Starbucks...no banana bread, no breakfast sandwich, no nothing.

Clear eating all day...I'm getting used to the munching on raw veggies and light dip and am refraining from my usual trips to the cheese drawer....and yes...26 days and NOOOO chips.

I admit, while shopping today I saw a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips pass me by and I felt the inner pangs of a craving...but then I quickly shifted my thoughts to 'yay me...I'm wearing jeans and not too worried about exposing a larger than life muffin top today'...and suddenly, magically, the craving passed....

Tomorrow...I'm gonna enjoy my run and my weights...tonight, I'm going to relax my muscles, aches and pains in my hot tub.

Goodnight all...

Love and hugs.

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment