Monday 7 November 2011

ONE FULL WEEK {Tacey Day 7}

Who hooo!

It's great to have one full week behind us...It feels great.

What's great is how quickly 'excercising' is becoming just a part of my day now...and today I did it first thing in the morning and by 10 am, I had worked out and felt great.

This morning's workout consisted of a 20 minute run (I actually didn't have a set time frame in mind this morning, I just wanted to go hard and by 20 minutes, the power got disconnected accidentally, so I took it as a sign). Following the run, I used free weights and worked my upper and lower body and of course, finished up with some ab work.

I was good and sweaty at the end, and felt like I'd worked hard.

I like what Cher mentioned in her tips for week 2 about 'this' not being a diet, or a contest...the point of this all is to incorporate these positive changes into a way of life....not just for the next 24 days...

I can see how it's easy to start all 'gung-ho', and then slowly fizzle back to your old ways...BUT, I will not let that happen...Clearly I want to be a bit more restrictive in order to maximize this month's efforts, but overall, I think I'm shifting my lifestyle in a very positive direction...

Oh, and still no chips! (ok, I DID buy some veggie sticks, that are crunchy, and are kind of like chips, but I only had a few last night...nothing at all like my nights with Old Dutch).

See y'all tomorrow....

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment