Monday 28 November 2011

Surrender

Well, two days to go and by now, I'm sure you're getting sick of me anyhow...

I wonder if anyone reads this...but at the same time, I'm sharing for the invisible audience that may need some inspiration, but honestly, this is me being therapeutic...going through the motions of a change in habit...a new way of life...or perhaps the rebirth of an old way of living...

For nothing else, I can go back and read this...I can use these pages as a learning tool...my ups and downs...as a reminder of the highs and lows experienced throughout this challenge.

Today, dammit...I'm being hit by a combination of a lingering head cold (remember my first few days?? ya, still here)...and my pain meds...today, I feel my eyes are droopy and my head is 'full' and I honestly feel weathered...

So, I sat in my sauna and did the best I could to resist my desire to go running...I wanted to go, but at the same time, I knew my body was saying "can we please just rest??"

So, today, with only a couple days left, that's what I'm doing...

Hugs and love.

Tacey
xo

1 comment:

  1. Tacey! This blog actually has become quite popular - invisible you are not! Good on you for taking the time off your body needs :) lots of fluids :)

    Cher

    ReplyDelete