Sunday 27 November 2011

The Final Three

After having the decision that perhaps 5km is my happy place, my husband suggested I simply push myself harder during my runs and make the time something to work on, instead of the distance...

Hmmm..

Great concept.

So, this morning, despite having taken a higher dose of pain killers last night (to ease my joint pain) I managed to lace up my runners and go for my run...In the midst of my run, all I could think of was "well, Tacey, if you're not planning on adding distance to your run, you better shave some time off"...So I dug deep and pushed my short little legs as fast as they could go for my daily 5k run...

I'm gratified with the level of confidence I have in myself and the stamina I have built over the past 27 days...I still have 3 work outs left before my measurements....I sure hope to see that all this has paid off in the 'bod'...

Love and hugs...

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment