Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday

Glad to report...I'm feeling better! :) I'm so ready to be back at the gym. Sheesh...hopefully this is my last hurdle for a very VERY long time! I know, I know...I'm a baby...a whiny baby at that.

Grey Cup supper....ick. Chicken wings, chips, a brownie....UGH...my belly feels grose. But, I actually don't feel all that guilty. For once! I think I've come to the conclusion that my body needed a rest. I'm much too hard on myself. So rather than push it today, and feel crappy again tomorrow, I rested. And tonight, my voice is coming back, much to my husband's dismay, and I'm feeling better.

I'm loving the mild weather, and I'm going to get up and start my day right tomorrow. I'm going to attempt a run, but may have to ease back with a bit of a walk/run combo. Either way....it will feel great!!!

Bring on Monday....cause I'm going to run!!!!

Good night!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment