Wednesday 9 November 2011

Steph Day 9 Sleepy....

I knew yesterday that I wouldn't be getting in much exercise today. We had company for dinner and I had groceries to get after work. Just a busy evening. Anyway, I've been suffering from insomnia for the last few months. I've tried quite a few things to help but nothing has seemed to help....I don't want to start taking medication. So last night, I was in bed and TIRED by 9:3o. I layed there. Last time I looked at the clock is was after 3am. I get up at 5:30.

I honestly don't know how I've been functioning. Today..I didn't function that well at all. I managed to get my walk in at lunch, but as far as healthy eating goes....didn't have such a great day! No chocolate. But, other stuff. And now.....guilt is setting in. ARGH!

This guilt is very hard to cope with. And this is what I don't want Sophie to feel. Yes, I want her to be aware, but not feeling awful like this. I totally beat myself up. And when I actually write it down, what I consumed, it's really not THAT bad. I ate about a cup of caramel popcorn, and maybe 20 tortilla chips with homemade salsa. So yes....definately could have chosen better snacks, but still not the end of the world. But to me...I'm a failure. :(

I'm sure the fact that I am thouroghly exhausted doesn't help. I'm off to bed now. Planning to have a refreshing early morning run tomorrow. But if I don't sleep....I don't know!

I'm sorry that you are still feeling bad Tracey....get better!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment