Friday 4 November 2011

Steph - Day 4

Day 4...a super success! It was funny...I totally caught myself. My daughter spent the day with my mom and dad, and of course my mom always sends treats home. So Sophie and I get in the car and she hands me a cookie. I put it to my mouth....and was like...what are you doing!?! hahaha. Gave it back to her and told her I'd wait til I got home and have some veggies. YAY! Shows how much I eat that I don't account for.

Then, I started trying on pants. I put on a pair of jeans that didn't even come close to buttoning up about 2 months ago....the fit perfectly! It was like a prize for eating well! And all my motivation has been restored! Finally...something to show for all of my hard work. I have to say...the scale...has been a little hard on me!

I unfortunately didn't get a whole lot of exercise in though. Walked on my lunch break, but that's it. Fridays are very hard to fit anything in. Very busy day for my family. I had full intentions of running early this morning....but I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've been up...wide awake since about 12:20 this morning. And as I'm typing this, I'm saying to myself, "just another excuse, Steph". So, that will be my goal for next Friday....get a good workout in....NO MATTER WHAT! :)

I've gotta say, day 4 of blogging...and it's making a big difference in my feelings of accountability. I sure hope that all of the other ladies are feeling as positive and motivated as I am today. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend, stays on track, and starts their next week feeling positive, healthy and motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment