Sunday 20 November 2011

Hellooooo Rest! (Tacey Day 20)

Yes, the day has come where I deliberately chose to take the day off...Not like a cheat day, just a 'I don't feel like pushing myself in a workout day'...

I actually wore jeans that I haven't worn in a while and felt less self conscious (not 'fabulous' but less fat for sure!).

I'm in a good space and although my schedule is a wee bit crazy (and I have a big talk to give on Friday that I am really nervous about) I plan on fitting in my runs and workouts every day as I know it will help me feel better, sleep better and 'do' better in everything this week.

Kudos to you Steph for having a great day!  I'm happy you're making progress with your lack of sleep...Sometimes we just need to reset ourselves..and I think you are doing that.

Well, off for a good night sleep and tomorrow begins a very hectic week, but also the last stretch of this fabulous challenge....

Hugs and love...

Tacey
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment