Thursday 17 November 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~!

I hope I'm not coming across as one of those annoyingly happy people that can just glide through life on a cloud...Yes, I may be happy..but that's my choice...and heck, I certainly do not glide through life on a cloud....I work my ars off to do what I do and achieve what I achieve...and today, when I faced my 5km Greenway run (completely covered in about 5 inches of fresh snow) I honestly did not think I could actually get through the entire run...

It was like running in sand...and heck.  THAT'S HARD.

But, I hunkered down and focused and made it through...

I then came home and shovelled the driveway, set up my studio and proceeded to shoot for the remainder of the day...

Right about now...nearly 11pm...I am sore, and my body is aching...BUT, I feel grateful to be in this challenge and I welcome tomorrow...come what may.

Hugs and love..

Tacey
xo

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that is hard core!!!!! Awesome job Tacey!!!! Wow, snow running - I challenge others to try it!!!

    Cher

    ReplyDelete