Saturday 5 November 2011

Steph - Day 5 - The Weekend!

This is one of the first Saturdays that I haven't cheated in a very VERY long time. I would use Saturdays as my cheat day. I don't think it works that well for me. If I cheat on Saturday, then I don't feel well Sunday, and tend to eat poorly again, and not exercise. It's sort of like having a hangover for me

I got up this morning at 5:30, and just knew it would be a good day. We went out to get wood for the fire place, which is always enjoyable family time...plus a great workout! It was a beautiful day, and the fresh air felt awesome!

By 1:00, I was pretty tired already. But, I made it to the gym. I ended up have an amazing workout! Did 5K in just under 35 mins - doing intervals. Lower body and back - strength training, and then 15 mins on the bike - hills. I feel great!

And day 5 of eating well. No cravings....yet...lol! I'm actually pretty hungry tonight, so I'm going to have a healthy snack - yogurt and a fruit - and that's it! I love how I feel today! And after talking with Cher this afternoon, I can't wait to start adding intervals into my strength training. Today, I tried some jump squats in between sets, but mostly did abs.

And now, enjoying the evening....GUILT FREE!!!! That's a great feeling! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. Staying on track and feeling great. Hope you get rid of your cold Tracey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment