Wednesday 2 November 2011

Gettin Dirty in the park

Here is what I did today for my workout - feel free to copy it, use parts of it, or add to it!!

Location - Mission Creek Park
Equipment - none (except water & shoes)

The workout:
Interval style training in a circuit
Up hill sprint, walk down
Jog to stairs
At 1st landing going down, 10 squats on step R side
At 2nd landing 10 on L side
At 3rd landing hop up and down bottom step into a burpee with push up on 2nd step x 5-10 reps
Jog to bottom of stairs, then all the way up (no stopping)
10 triceps dips on bench at top of stairs.
Repeat as long as time allows!!
Works - chest, shoulders, legs, triceps, core
Challenge - time each round and try to beat it each round!

Keep up the good work guys!!!
Xo
Cher

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a great work out! Can I join you?! lol!

    I found this blog through my friend's Tacey's FB page. First, let me apologize for causing her to stumble with white wine tonight. It's just so hard to say no to Kim Crawford.
    I'm quite intrigued by this blog and look forward to seeing this journey you ladies are embarking upon. While I wish I could join in this challenge I have set my own little goals.I haven't done much physically activity since June so yesterday I pushed myself and did a 2km run. I know it's nothing compared to what I've done in the past but it's about baby steps right? Right?

    Anyway, just wanted to say kudos to you ladies. I will challenge myself to do the workouts you post and I look forward to what else you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simone!
    If you would like to join, you are welcome - send me an email cher@gingerandcrew.com with your email address and I will add you to the 'authors' - The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete