Friday 25 November 2011

Friday

Cher...I'M TOTALLY IN!!!! When I'm back....I'm gunna be BACK! I love fitness and how it makes me feel - physically and emotionally!

Today though, I had to admit defeat. I'm sick. Ugh. I barely made it through work, nevermind any form of exercise. I'm sure though that a day or so of rest and I'll be as good as new. I am not a good patient. I hate being out. I don't really have much of a choice today though.

I hope that by tomorrow, I can at least go for a good walk. Fresh air and a little sweat, I'll be happy.

Well, I'm off to bed. Yes...before 8. I just want to be better. And part of my admitting defeat, is REST.

6 days til the 1st though..I'll be back by then and ready for a new challenge. Hopefully I'm healthy for the whole thing next time though!

Happy Weekend!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment