Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday

As I sit here tonight, my body hurts. My arms are shaking, my legs are stiff and I'm tired. But boy do I feel great!!!! Seriously? How can anyone NOT want to exercise? It is such an amazing feeling! And proud...I feel so proud of myself!

I was stiff this morning...so stiff that when my alarm went off a 4:45am for my run, I got up, walked to the end of my bed, turned around and got back in. There was just no way! I giggled to myself a litte...I love being stiff post workout! But after my lunch time walk, I loosened up. I got home from work and almost talked myself out of it..it was raining. But....I mustered up some discipline...got my gear on...and off I went. 5kms in just under 35 mins! Yay!!!!

This last month has sure had it's ups and downs for me. But now that I seem to be getting healthier by the day, more and more sleep, and back on the eating well wagon, I feel really great. Positive, happy and healthy. Must say though, not so much looking forward to the whole measurement thing. But, at least I know that I can do this...and LOVE doing this too!

Congrats Tacey on your 6kms today! Great accomplishment!

Well, I'm going relax my tired body now. Daughter tucked in and cozy, husband sick and whiny...but in bed!!! (yay!), tea brewed and a good book. I love feeling like this after a great day and a great workout!

Night!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment