Friday 17 February 2012

Cher - Day 16/17 - Sweet Hot Yoga

Had an awesome workout yesterday morning doing Hot Yoga at @Mokshayogakelowna - 6am - yikes! Felt so nice in the hot room, heat, stretch, shaking muscles.... Sweet hot yoga :)  I went home and had a cider in the evening - I felt like I deserved it, however feel a bit bad that I did it now.  From a caloric standpoint, I barely had dinner so the calories aren't the issue, it's the empty calories and high sugar content that are the issue.  Bad Cher - do better on Day 17.

So what is the plan for day 17? I have a super packed day today.  If the weather is good I am going to try to get a walk in at lunch like Steph does every (almost!) day.  Sounds like a good idea.  Other than that I don't know if I will get any training in *sad face*.  But I have a stellar plan to train Saturday.  That will be 4 days this week, so it isn't my best performance, but not below the smack me upside the head line. *happy face*

My big thing I think is my long days.  Not that it's the work that is tough, it is the last 2 hours (4:30-6:30pm) that I struggle, then when I get home I am bagged!  I don't know how nurses do it - I could never be a nurse, or long haul truck driver - I admit I am a woosie.

On that note! Have a great Thursday and we will catch up with you before the weekend!  Eat clean and stay active!

xo
Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment