Wednesday 8 February 2012

Steph - Day 8 - Food junkie

Today...only 50 mins. I did lunges...gawd I hate lunges...bench step ups, hamstrings, shoulders, abs, back...more abs and bosu knee ups. The time I did fit in was pretty intense and I feel pretty good. I wasn't able to walk at lunch today and wow did I miss it. By the end of the day...I had a hard time focusing, I was extra tired and just plain unmotivated.
As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm thinking about my eating. I think a light just went off! I got home after the gym and I was shaking I was so hungry. I don't think I'm eating often enough. Perhaps a healthy snack between lunch and the gym will help. Orange and yogurt now packed for tomorrow! My friend Shannon, who is a fitness professional, told me, actually reminded me today, that eating is actaully a whopping 80% of successful weight loss. Bingo....that's my problem. I've never been so slack in regards to my intake. I feel the nasty guilt that comes after eating too much, or the wrong thing...or BOTH...but it doesn't seem to stop me these days. I have no idea how get myself back on track with it. Seems like I'm good for a few days, maybe a week, and then I just stop. I'm a food junkie.
Home life much better tonight...work stress worse! It's me that's stressing me out. I just have to chill and accept that what will be will be. It's hard...wow. I now KNOW that I have some control issues!!
I'm really proud that it's day 8 and I haven't missed a day. And my lunges were much easier today.....I still hate them though! I feel good...and I really hope that I can get on track with intake soon. Any advice out there???? Please?!?!?!
Night!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment