Sunday 12 February 2012

Steph - Day 12 - Wagon Ready

Well, I wrote my test. I felt so much better after doing so. I was so stressed out that I was just about 2 weeks late getting my period...an hour after test completion...it's here! lol! I really need some stress management! Imagine if I hadn't have been working out how stessed I'd be? That's a scary thought!

I unfortunately didn't get any exercise in today. :( I really don't have an excuse. I didn't feel like doing anything...so I didn't. I'm actually okay with it too. I've really been pushing hard for the last little while, which is awesome, but sometimes you need to chill out too. But here it is...now that I've got the test out of the way, the biggest reason for being so stressed (and I think for eating like I had a worm), tomorrow is a new day, and I'm on the wagon. The eating wagon.

I'm actually feeling quite excited and positive about it. I haven't felt "ready" for quite a while..I do now. I'm wagon ready! Lets see how tomorrow goes...I might be grumpy! hahaha

Goodnight!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment