Wednesday 1 February 2012

Steph - Day 1 - Lacking self control

Well, here we are....blogging again...and guess what? SICK. Day 1 and I'm sick. Was sick all Christmas, actually for 4 1/2 weeks - bronchitis...and now again. I don't even have words for the frustration that I'm feeling. I decided that tonight, I wasn't going to train...just rest...in hopes that I'll wake up tomorrow all better! Fingers crossed!
My goal for this challenge this time...is to excercise every day. Even if it's my walk at lunch....I challenge myself to do a minimum of 3o minutes of exercise every day. Nothing is going to stand in my way. If I have to go later at night...so be it.
I have been struggling with my food choices more than I ever have lately. And quite honestly, I'm angry with myself. Where the hell did my self control go?
I have managed to get off of my antidepressant, Effexor...which was quite a struggle. It hasn't quite been a full month and I'm hoping that my out of control appetite is a side effect of that. But again, typing that feels like just another excuse. I feel so much better since stopping it and I'm hoping that things will settle out and I'll be back to my old self - FULL of self control!
I hope that this blog is as helpful to others as it is to me. Good luck to everyone!
Hugs and Love

1 comment:

  1. This is terrible luck Steph! I love your plan - let's make it happen!

    Exercise gives us those natural highs which hopefully keep you off the drugs and feeling healthier - you can do this!

    Cher

    ReplyDelete