Friday 3 February 2012

Steph - Day 3 - Still on Track!

I'm proud to report that today I managed to get in 75 minutes of exercise. I walked on my lunch break, and then came home and ran!!! I almost didn't, but then I thought about how awesome I'd feel...and I went...and loved it!

Now, not only am I sick...but so is my husband. So last night we were both up almost all night. I'm actually starting to feel better today, FINALLY, but boy am I tired. I'm proud of the fact that I pushed aside all of the possible reasons NOT to run...and just went. I told myself that even if I didn't have enough energy to run...I could still walk. And I did 5K in 36 mins. Not great...but still 5K!!!

I'm making this short tonight, as I'm sure I'll start rambling...I'm heading to bed super early so that tomorrow I feel good, rested and ready to train!

Goodnight!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment