Saturday 18 February 2012

Steph - Day 18 - Skating day

Today turned out to be a complete write off. No exercise and didn't eat well at all. I feel like crap. I was up last night, not for as long as the night before, but when you're as tired as I was, it sucked.
We got up this morning and took Sophie skating for the first time. She loved it and it was so much fun. I had hoped to at least get to do a few laps alone and work up a sweat, but it didn't happen. It was a great time though, and she's signed up for skating lessons next month! So hopefully we'll be skating way more!
You know, the stress is insane right now. And at a time when I should be going to the gym more, I just don't want to. Which is unusual for me....I love going so much. And I'm sure that it's the reason I'm eating so poorly. Between the stress and the lack of sleep...I'm doomed! I just wish this job stress would get sorted out. But....then...if I DON'T get the job...I'm going to be starting all over again! There is a lot on the line for me with this situation, and I'm just plain scared. ARGH!
I'm going to hit the gym pretty hard tomorrow and try to make up for today. I feel so determined in my head...and in my heart...and I did so well during the week...stupid valentine's day chocolate. hehe! Tomorrow will be a better day, and I have to say...I'm really looking forward to feeling better!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment