Monday 20 February 2012

Cher - Day 20 - NTC App Review!

Hello Followers -

Well this morning I completed a 15 minute workout on my NTC app for my IPhone.  This 15 min does not include warm up or cool down, and was wicked for fitting something in when you think you cannot.

I did Jodie Williams Fast Track Workout.  It incorporated Core, legs & Abs.  You could add on if you wanted more upper involved.



What I like about the NTC App:

  • It shows you each move step by step in either photos or video.
  • It cues you when to switch to the next exercise and when to switch sides
  • It allows you to play your own music
  • There is such a huge variety of workouts, for every level
  • Lastly, you can unlock workouts to more you train, it's not the same thing all the time!


What I dislike about the App:

  • They do not give you any transition time from exercise to exercise  -  what is means is I did 30 seconds of side plank then by the time I switch to the other side I only get 20 seconds.  I now switch a little early but wish I didn't have to think ahead like that!


So all in all - this is a GREAT app! I got mine for free, but I am not sure if everyone is still getting that awesome deal.  Even if they asked for $4.99, I would buy it.

Have a great Monday!  It's a new week, and a new you is coming out to play!

Yours in health,

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment