Tuesday 28 February 2012

Steph - Day 28 - Slacker

Today at the gym I realized exactly how much I've been slacking off the last couple of weeks. I just haven't had any motivation or the energy - the energy thing I think is cause I've been feeling depressed. It felt good to be back though...but man do I hate lunges. hahaha!

I'd really like to just not work anymore. You know? Just stay at home...being a mom, working out, cleaning, cooking, all of that while not worrying about money! I'm so tired of the financial stress. I'm sure everyone is the same, but seriously...somethings got to change. I don't know how much more I can actually take. And it really doesn't help that I'm so bored. I was raised to just keep my head down and work...cause you know...Interior Health offers a good pension. Well, frankly, I don't think that in 28 years I'm going to actually see any of that money, and I'm miserable NOW. MISERABLE. I'm sitting here dreading tomorrow. Ugh. I've got to do something different with my life....sooner than later!

Anyway, enough bitching. Time for bed...cause again...I've got to be well rested to behave myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment