Saturday 11 February 2012

Steph - Day 11 - Missing my dolly!

Well, I guess I've officially not met my goal. Sadly, all I managed to get in was my time at the energyplex. I just didn't have the energy or time today...and I actaully don't feel all that guilty!

I have a big day tomorrow...I've got to write the test for the job I've applied for. I'm scared. It's consuming me actually. I'm hoping that after this is all over, no matter how it turns out, I just get back to normal...less stressed. I really think it's why I'm eating like crazy. I'm freaking stressed out - more than I even know. All I wanted to do today was sleep...soooooo not me.

My daugher is at her Nana's house for a sleep over...you'd think I'd be enjoying my time...nope....not at all actually. Just spent some time in her room smelling her pillow! I'm so emotional lately and I'm not sure if it's still my body adjusting to no meds, or if it's cause I'm so nervous about the whole job thing. Either way...I'm hoping after I've taken the test...it'll be better.

I'm heading to my parents' early...about 9. I'm going to write the test then head to the gym on my way home...a little destress workout! Then, Sophie and I are going to spend the day doing her Valentine's cards and baking treats for her party on Monday. I'm really hoping that I've prepared enough for this test....so hard to do when you have zero idea what will be on the test. But tomorrow I'm going to do all I can to focus on Soph....it'll be an awesome afternoon together!

Hope Sunday is great for everyone!
Goodnight
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment