Saturday 25 February 2012

Steph - Day 25 - Oops!

So...apparently I forgot to blog last night! OOPS! Wow, I totally didn't realize until now! Last thing I remember is my husband waking me up to go to bed.

I'm sure glad this week is over. I have to admit, I got myself into a little bit of a funk over this whole job business. Found out for sure that I don't have enough experience and I'm not going to get it. The worst part is that financially, it would have helped us so much. We are struggling horribly, like many others, and the struggle is becoming unbearable. I let myself get to excited, and worked up...and then the let down hurt...A LOT. But again, it is what it is...and I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and turns out exactly as it was meant to.

I finally made it to the gym today, but I didn't have that great of a workout. I have an archery shoot tomorrow to go to, which will mean a full 5 - 6 hours of walking...which I'm really looking forward to! I'm hoping a day in the fresh air with friends will help bring me back to normal.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment