Monday 27 February 2012

Steph - Day 27 - Feeling a little angry

So today I discovered that I'm a little angrier than I'd first thought. About work I mean. It was pretty hard for me to be there today. But, I'll have to suck it up and move on cause I have a
job...right?
I managed to get in a beautiful walk on my lunch break today, but I didn't get to the gym. I've been feeling like my daughter is acting out so much because she needs more of me. It's a struggle to know what is the right thing to do because both me time and Sophie time are equally important. Tonight, after a hellish weekend with her, I decided it best to come home. I made the right decision. I walked in the door and she clung to me until going to bed. It was great...we played some games, watched a little TV, had a nice family supper....I think we all needed a little time together.

Now with Sophie tucked into her little bed and my husband watching the car race, I'd better go do a little reading then get to bed. If I'm going to behave and keep my mouth shut at work tomorrow, I'd better be well rested!

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment