Friday 17 February 2012

Steph - Day 17 - Wet walk

I thankfully managed to get out for my walk this afternoon. I was wet, I got sprayed by a passing car...but still awesome to get out of the office!

I didn't make it to the gym after work today. I was up most of the night with a sick kid. I'm absolutely exhaused. And this evening has been hell. lol! This parenting business...it is hard. Anyone who tells you 2 is awful...hang in til 3. Cause 3 is way worse. I feel lately like all I do is fight with her and it's making me crazy. Even at 2:30 in the morning, there was an argument. And let me tell you, it's hard to keep you cool at that time.

We are getting up in the morning and going skating for the first time tomorrow! She's very excited, as am I. Let just hope that we don't have a major throw down and it gets cancelled though.

Well, I'm going to bed. I too need to get some sleep so I'm able to enjoy my day tomorrow!

Good night!
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment