Monday 20 February 2012

Steph - Day 20 - Great Run day!

I had an awesome run tonight, and a great walk in the sunshine this afternoon. Did some more interval running...it's really great. By the 20 minute mark it's really hard to keep going. I did 1 min of running at 7.0 and then 2 mins of walking at 4.0. I'd really like to get to the point where I'm jogging on the down 2 minute intervals.

My interview was again cancelled, and no way of knowing when it will happen. Then, just when I think I can't handle any more stress, I come home to a grumpy husband, who, when he's grumpy...he's really grumpy. I've really just had enough of the day to day BS and am having a hard time finding anything postitive to say.

Despite an awesome run, I'm still feeling stressed and the end of my rope. I can only imagine how I'd feel if I didn't exercise...that's a scary thought! I ate well today also. And I'm definately noticing that my clothes are fitting differently. Thank goodness! It's about time!!!! At least that is a little motivation for me.

Hopefully a good night's sleep and I'll feel better....my husband too! lol!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment