Monday 13 February 2012

Cher - Day 13 - Ouch my aching head

Well this sucks.  All weekend I have had a killer headache.  I didn't do normal training - my hubby and I walked the greenway and that's all.  Bites the big one.  On the bright side (aside from Friday night) I have been eating ok.  Good portion control - Yipee!


I made this minestrone soup for dinner last night - it was awesome!  Veggies, meat, and not too much salt.  I let my husband add his own salt since he likes it so much.  We started making soups this winter and we love it.  here is the link for where we get our soup mixes from :



This morning I woke up with a corker of a headache again - think it is MVA related, so I am going to go to physio to get it worked on.  Hopefully I can train tomorrow.  Nothing worse than trying to train with a headache - yuck.

Have a great week!!!

Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment