Saturday 4 February 2012

Shay - Day four

Today I mostly behaved.  Went for breakfast a friend's.  Only had one piece of bacon!  But the scrambled eggs had cheese on them....  Oh well, had a tiny lunch later in the afternoon and then went bowling.  Shared a Mediterranean pizza with my step brother but it was way too greasy, so only had one piece.

Haven't had time to work out today.  And partially didn't want to.  The old sprained ankle is really painful today so I spent as much time as I could with it propped up and iced.  Can't wait for this to be healed, but it's starting to feel like it's going to take longer than I had originally hoped.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get in a better upper/core workout and go to a Super Bowl/going away party without falling victim to all the delicious snack foods.

Bleh, it's only day 4 and I've pretty much fallen off the wagon.  Better get back on tomorrow and keep trying, got almost a whole month to go till the end and if I can turn it around here quick we can just pretend this never happened.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment