Tuesday 14 February 2012

Cher - Day 14 - Valentines Day Workout - Not feeling the love

WOW - does it ever suck to work out with PMS, Bloating & Cramps - Oh my word!  I feel like a sack of donkey dung, but I did it anyways.  Mind you, my intervals went a little slower this morning, I took frequent breaks and I swore a lot.  I got through it - no excuses.  I will however pass on hot yoga tomorrow morning.  The thought of being cooped up in a hot room feeling like this makes me want to bring up my breakfast.  I think I will sit on the bike tomorrow and save my husband the clean up.



Otherwise, today is Valentines Day!  One of my favorite 'holidays'.  I don't care if some card company created it - it is just awesome to feel loved.  For all of the single people out there - do not fret - someone out there wants to give you a Valentine but doesn't have the guts to do it.  There is hope, I swear!

Here's to having a healthy meal tonight - we are having roast beef - so I am having yams, and my sweetie is having spuds.  We are having a little wine tonight for the special day, but we are not having multiple bottles - bully for us. :)

Enjoy this special day - either with your loved one, or alone on the couch with PS I Love You (one of my favs).

Hugs

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment