Sunday 26 February 2012

Steph - Day 26 - Much better day

Today turned out to be such a beautiful day. So sunny! The archery shoot was awesome! Got my best score yet...344 out of a possible 400 points! Six of us shooting in our group and I won..but quite a bit! LOL! I love healthy competition! (And..I beat my husband...which NEVER happens!)

I was a little sore this moring after my workout yesterday, which surprised me a little cause I didn't think I had a good workout. Well, the shooting course is basically a 3 hour hike, which you walk twice, and yikes, I'm feeling it! I also packed a lunch - a sandwhich (not that great but better then the burgers they sell), carrots, yogurt and an apple - which made the hike actually worth something!

I'm going not to lay on the couch, drink tea, and hopefully relax. Much better day than yesterday, and I'm just hoping that today helped to pull me up out of my funk.

Feel better Cher!

Hope the week is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment