Wednesday 15 February 2012

Steph - Day 15 - HIIT

Well today....was good. I ran...I ran til I almost barfed! I got in my walk at lunch, which was so great in the beautiful sun! Then to the gym for a nice de-day run. I decided that I was going to do a HIIT run....OMG....I can't believe how hard that is! I did 1 min of sprinting at 6.9mph and then 2 of walking at 4.0mph. And by the 20 min mark, I almost had to stop. But I pushed through and got the full 3o mins in..plus a 7 minute cool down.

And....proud to report...day 3 on the food wagon...GREAT! I'm pretty hungry right now, but I'm sure it's not "real" hunger...it's habit hunger. I'm feeling quite strong and healthy the last few days which is giving me the motivation to not cheat. And frankly, after my run today, once I make it to the couch, (SURVIVOR STARTS TONIGHT!!!!), I'm not sure that I'll be able to get up to get a snack! LOL! I'm hurting. hehe

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment