Tuesday 7 February 2012

Shay - Day seven

Today we went out for lunch at work and it was a HUGE deal to find a meal that was reasonably caloried.  Caloried's not a word, I know, but go with me here.  Anyways, I feel like I made a decent choice and I didn't eat the whole thing so now I have lunch for tomorrow!

Just went for a quick 20 minute walk with the pups.  I can FINALLY walk normally (with no limping!) as long as I don't make any sudden side to side movements.  Now I'm going to do some more arms and abs.  Can't wait until I have a chance to do more!  But at least I've been doing what I can, and I've definitely been feeling it in the abs, so that's a plus.

It's about that time of night where I'd normally be looking for a snack.  So, to combat the habit, I've just poured myself a cup of delicious honey lemon ginseng green tea and I'm going to go lie in bed and read, far far away from the kitchen and all thoughts of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment